Works best if you’ve spent the day doing something active with your little one so he/she is really tired.This way falling asleep in the back of the car is a breeze for them
Late Night Dinner🕥🍽️
Feed your kiddo, put him/her to bed, and then set up a nice dinner date at home with your hubby!
Snuggle up with some popcorn and watch movies whenever your kiddo go to bed.
Late Night Drive🌃🚙
When you’ve spent all day running around with your child, or you’ve gone and done a few fun family activities, and your child falls asleep in the car, do not go home! Stop by your favorite local coffee drive-thru to grab something delicious and drive around. Try to find somewhere nice to drive, my husband’s favorite is out by the water. Hold hands in the car like you did when you were dating, chat about life, relax, and enjoy the peace of your child sleeping.
Bible study together!📖🖊️
Ephesians 5:25: “For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her.”
1. Sugar and High-Fructose Corn Syrup
2. Artificial Trans Fats
•labeled partially hydrogenated
3. Vegetable and Seed Oils
•Rice bran oil
4. Refined Carbohydrates
•Refined carbohydrates are found in candy, bread, pasta, pastries, some cereals, cookies, cakes, sugary soft drinks and all processed food that contains added sugar or flour.
5. Excessive Alcohol
6. Processed Meat
8. Processed snack foods, such as chips and crackers
9. Fried foods
If you or your child suffers from asthma👎 here a some yummy but beneficial juice recipes for you‼️
1-Inch Ginger Root
1 Handful Of Fresh Mint Leaves🌿
¼ Medium Pineapple🍍
2 Stalks Celery
1-Inch Ginger Root
1 Kiwi (peeled)🥝
¼ Cup Pineapple🍍
½ Cup Spinach🍃
1 Handful Fresh Mint Leaves🌿
1) Playing with kids builds a bond that will last forever.
2) The parent gets to see how their child plays.
3) Parents get to understand their child’s personality.
4) As parents we get to teach them about sharing.
5) Understanding what they like is awesome.
6) It lets the child know he or she is loved and appreciated.
7) It helps the parent get to know and under the uniqueness of each child.